Wedding Photographer in London, Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex and Berkshire
Looking for your perfect wedding photographer?
Would you like him to be...
- Highly Renowned.
- Fully Insured.
- 35 years professional expertise in wedding photography.
- Fashionable,contemporary reportage image style.
- Great people person with excellent communication skills.
- Work for you at a very affordable cost.
My name is John Flowerdew, I have been a Surrey wedding photographer for more than thirty five years and in that time have covered more than 1600 Surrey and Hampshire weddings and party events as well as worked further a field in the home counties area of Sussex, Berkshire, Essex, Kent and London. I am happy to travel to your wedding anywhere in the UK and Europe. I am also the official wedding photographer for many prestige Surrey, Hampshire and Sussex wedding venues, like Ramster, Bury Court Barn, Great Fosters, Clandon Park to name just a few.
Happy so far, okay, read on...
What is on your wish list for finding the perfect wedding photographer for your big day at a price you can afford?
- Are you looking for the very best, qualified, most experienced wedding photographer who has been photographing weddings for more than thirty five years and has sucessfully covered more than 1600 weddings?
- Has a fashionable, contemporary reportage image style, with a friendly, relaxed, easy going manner
- Who is the official wedding photographer for many top Surrey, Hampshire and Sussex wedding venues?
- A professional wedding photographer who is also fully ensured and therefore protects you financially.
- An artistic and creative wedding photographer who can work as a team and provide a second cameraman for simultaneous multiple location shoots, if required.
- A photographer who blends into the background, is well mannered and courteous and knows how to get the guests on side to the point that they think he is actually a personal friend you yours!
- Who uses the renowned and famous Graphi Studio wedding album story books.
- Someone who has as a wide range of flexible, discounted, weekend and mid week wedding photography packages, or who is happy to create a tailor-made package just for you at a price you can afford.
- A photographer who understands and delivers great customer service whilst offering his clients excellent value for money.
YOU’VE FOUND HIM, CONTACT ME NOW
And this is what you DO NOT WANT:
You are definitely NOT looking for a part-time, weekend only, amateur photographer, who will promise the earth, but cannot deliver the high standard you need and expect. That is a recipe for disaster and tears! and I most certainly do not want you coming to me after the wedding, with a disc of very disappointing photographs that the amateur or family friend took and asking me what I can do to enhance them. Just remember one crucial point. The amateur will take wedding photographs when he or she WANTS TO, NOT WHEN THEY NEED TO
So, look at my Testimonial page to see what my clients say about me. Here is one testimonial from Flo and Fraser, who married in Godalming, Surrey last summer and had a fabulous reception at Clandon Park, Guildford.
"John photographed our wedding in July 2014 at Clandon Park, Guildford, and did such a fantastic job. I was particularly uncomfortable about the prospect of having my photo taken so many times, but he made us both feel so relaxed on the pre-wedding shoot that the results are really natural. We had such a happy day and John really contributed to that. A number of the guests remarked on how inconspicuous he was - yet we have so many great photos of everyone who came. A huge thanks to John for giving us such a real and magical pictorial record of our big day, we will treasure it always!"
All the best,
Flo and Fraser
Here is an image of Flo and Fraser's pre wedding photo shoot at Clandon Park, a couple of months before their wedding. Can you just imagine the fun we had on the actual wedding day!
Contact Me for details on how you can get amazing photography for your wedding day.
Another nice testimonial from Caroline and Dan:
John came and photographed our wedding at Cranleigh Church and afterwards at Cranleigh Golf Club on the 23rd May 2014. In the lead up to the wedding he made excellent suggestions and was able to help us get an idea of what we wanted out of the wedding shots. During the ceremony he blended perfectly into the background, also got on very well with the guests having a good laugh and a joke with the younger ones and remained more formal around our older relatives. We got many positive comments from our guests about John. After the wedding he helped us adjust a few photos to maximise smiling friends and relatives in the larger group pictures to our spec. The whole process was great from start to finish and the finished book looks amazing! Dan and Caroline - Cranleigh Golf Club
My Guarantee to You
I promise you I will do the following:
- I will be on time on the day, stay as long as you like within reason, and do exactly as you wish as per the package you booked with me.
- I will be smartly dressed and use the best professional equipment.
- I will take technically correct, sharp images and not at funky angles, unless you want that style.
- I will take lots of fly on the wall, natural, reportage images in between the main cornerstone shots.
- I will take the family groups (if you want them) swiftly and efficiently to free up time so you can enjoy the reception.
- I will endeavour to keep to your shoot list as best I can within the time limitations, weather and other circumstances that may be beyond my control.
- I will keep in contact with you prior to and after the wedding, and deliver what we agreed.
- I will listen to your ideas, make constructive suggestions and do and take pictures of what you want, and not ignore your preferences.
- I will photograph everyone at the wedding, usually several times over, unless they are deliberately trying to avoid the camera.
- I will photograph all the detail shots that have taken time and money to create.
- I will communicate and give sensitive direction on the day. I have covered 1600+ weddings, so I know what is going to happen before it actually does.
- I will create your wedding album by the world leader in wedding story book albums, the renowned Graphi Studio in Italy.
- I will have a second photographer on hand should you require it.
- I will give your photographs a relaxed, informal, party feel.
- I will ensure we have time so you can have fun and enjoy your day and not tie you down with an extensive shoot unless you want that.
- I will take great family group photographs, which are well structured and composed with the subjects looking relaxed and at ease.
- I will single out the VIP guests so we get lots of coverage of them as well as the other guests.
- I will take individual and couple shots of the guests, formally and informally wherever possible or according to your preferences.
- I will not look to you for direction on the wedding day, I will make the suggestions. That is what you are paying me for.
- I will ensure its your day not the photographers. Many photographers boss you around on the day. I will not.
- I will make your images romantic and they will reflect the emotion felt on the day, if that is the style you would like.
- I will make sure your images will stay online for 12 months and you will receive your edited, high resolution image on disc, promptly.
- I will take lots of pictures of the evening party and your evening guests, if that part of the day is in the package.
- I will definitely be there on the day and will have a fall back just in case of a very serere unforseen problem.
In concluusion, you will receive the following:
- Inspiring, emotive and stylish wedding photography.
- Detailed preparation and communication before the day.
- Positive and useful direction on the day.
- Attention to detail.
- Have lots of fun on the day.
- Clear and precise ongoing communication throughout.
- Timely delivery of your edited images.
- Fabulous quality wedding album with excellent artistic design.
- Great value for money.
I will receive from you....Tears of Joy!
If you book me, you are trusting me with a huge responsibility of creating a highly memorable and long lasting pictorial record of one of the most important days in your life. You will expect me to capture amazing moments, big moments, small moments and all the rest in between. To create beautiful images to make you smile, laugh, and bring tears of joy to your eyes. As an example, when Cara and Ashley got married at Great Fosters, Egham, in 2014, when Cara came to pick up the album, she burst into tears and flung her arms round me, kissed me on the cheek, and couldn't stop thanking me. Gladly, that is generally what often happens when a Bride and Groom see their amazing Graphi Studio wedding album for the first time, well, maybe the groom can hold the kisses, a thank you is just fine!